CORE RESOURCE GENERATION
The ’Core resource generation’ workshop focuses on the fluidity and complexity of the mind and what we might understand of that system. How do we originate, access and utilise a creative identity. What value do we place on our past experiences - do we recognise, understand and work through what is inherent but not always apparent in our creative urges, responses and processes?
This workshop is designed as a collaborative and shared experience. You will have the opportunity to discuss and work through ideas with a small group of fellow participants and together collectively explore ideas.
Participants can book individually and be placed within a group or you can book as a group of 4.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- generate core objectives and narratives for creative action.
- identify the complexties that are part of your process.
- identify and confirm themes and motifs in your own work.
- explore your experience as integral to your creativity and as a resource.
WHAT WE COVER
We workshop collaboratively the following topics through mixed visualization exercises, shared dialogues, individual tasks and topic specific references and resources.
- Experience & lived experience
- Memory & influence
- Conscious, subconscious & unconscious mind
- Intuition & instinct.
- Knowledge, tacit knowledge & ability
DATERunning online from January 2023
FORMATThis course is available in 2 formats
- Online group workshop - max 4 people.
- Clients space (max 8 people, site specific depending on client)
1 x 3 hour session for online
- 1 day bespoke sessions in situ.
PRICE € 180 per person online
Pricing for bespoke in situ workshops is available on request.
For further information on this workshop you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org